3DMark update October 11, 2017
What's new in 3DMark 2.4.3819
This major update adds Time Spy Extreme, a new DirectX 12 benchmark with a 4K rendering resolution. Time Spy Extreme is an ideal benchmark test for PCs with the latest graphics cards and new processors with eight or more cores. A 4K monitor is not required, but your graphics card must have at least 4 GB of memory.
Time Spy Extreme is available as a free update for 3DMark Advanced Edition and Professional Edition licenses purchased after July 14, 2016. For copies bought before that date, Time Spy Extreme can be added to 3DMark by purchasing the Time Spy upgrade.
New in 3DMark Advanced Edition
- Time Spy Extreme benchmark test.
- Time Spy Extreme Stress Test.
- Time Spy Graphics Test 2 no longer reloads between passes when looping.
- Fixed an issue in the API Overhead feature test that caused the Vulkan part to fail on Intel integrated GPUs when using non-native resolutions.
Professional Edition only
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Time Spy to fail when starting from a script or other background process.
How to get the latest version
3DMark will prompt you to install an update when a new version available. This is the easiest and fastest way to update 3DMark. Simply open 3DMark and follow the instructions on the Home screen.
Alternatively, you can download the full installer here.
If you bought or downloaded 3DMark from Steam you will get the latest updates automatically.