We are always on the look out for exceptional talent. If you would like to join us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you will bring to our team.
Based in Espoo, Finland | Posted October 5, 2017
We are looking for an experienced test engineer to join our QA team in a full-time, permanent position.
We make 3DMark, PCMark, and VRMark, the world's most widely used benchmarking software. Testing is the heart and soul of our business.
Our QA team tests and validates our benchmarks, making sure they produce accurate, consistent, and reliable results. Our spacious test lab is well equipped with the latest cutting-edge mobile and PC hardware to support the development and testing of new benchmark tests.
Our benchmarks are used by national governments, leading technology companies, hundreds of press publications, and millions of consumers around the world.
Working closely with our developers and our sales and marketing teams, you will develop smart and efficient ways to streamline, automate and improve our tools, procedures, and processes to ensure that our benchmarks and services meet the high standards our customers expect.
- Operate and maintain a large software-testing lab, developing processes and scheduling work as needed.
- Test and validate our benchmarking software on Windows, Android, iOS, and Linux systems and devices.
- Develop and maintain automated tools for testing and processing result data.
- Investigate bug reports, reproduce issues, and write detailed reports for our development teams.
- Set and uphold a high standard of work to inspire others.
Your skills and experience
- Solid experience with test scripting and tool programming for test automation.
- Good understanding of Windows, PowerShell, and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be capable of building, configuring, and maintaining PC systems.
- Experience with server hardware and virtualization software such as VMWare.
- Solid experience in testing multiplatform software products.
- Scripting and programming using Python, Java, and Scala.
- Experience with Android and iOS tools and test automation.
Working at Futuremark
We work in small, self-managed teams that control their own time. You'll enjoy a great deal of autonomy and responsibility while playing a key role in ensuring the quality of our software and services.
We take benchmarking seriously, but our workplace is friendly and casual. You'll work with equally talented programmers, artists, designers and engineers who will inspire and motivate you.
How to apply
Please send your application together with your CV to email@example.com.
We work with leading technology companies to develop benchmark tests for PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones. Our software is used throughout industry, by hundreds of press publications and millions of people around the world. Find out more at futuremark.com.
Futuremark is part of UL, a global safety science organization with more than a century of expertise and innovation in the fields of product safety testing, inspection and verification services. Find out more at UL.com.
Based in Espoo, Finland | Posted August 28, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to grow our 3DMark team. You will play a key role in developing new benchmark tests for 3DMark - our flagship benchmarking application that is used by millions of gamers around the world.
Creating new benchmarks will involve many interesting challenges using new APIs and hardware features. Thanks to our partnerships with AMD, Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and other world-class companies you will be working at the leading edge of technology.
We work in small, self-managed teams that control their own time. You'll enjoy a great deal of autonomy and responsibility while making a significant and visible contribution to our software and online services.
- Design and develop new benchmark tests from start to finish.
- Introduce new features to our rendering pipeline.
- Create best-practice code for new APIs and hardware features.
- Collaborate with engineers from our industry partners.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- At least 5 years of experience in software design and development using C++.
- At least 3 years of experience in real-time computer graphics.
- Experience with profiling and optimizing GPU and CPU code.
- Extensive familiarity with a modern graphics APIs and shading languages.
- Solid knowledge of linear algebra.
- Good communication skills.
- PhD in a related field.
- Experience in software development for multiple platforms.
- Experience with VR APIs.
- Strong understanding of desktop and mobile GPU and CPU architecture.
- Experience with low-level vendor-specific optimizations.
- Good understanding of artist tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Unity.
- Interesting challenges working at the leading edge of graphics technology.
- An opportunity to join a talented team of programmers, artists, designers and engineers in a creative environment that is friendly and welcoming.
- Flexibility to choose the hours that bring out your best work.
How to apply
This year we're celebrating 20 years of defining performance with better benchmarks. But, with your help, our best is yet to come.
If you have what it takes for this position, apply now and help write our next chapter. Please send your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in Fremont, California | Posted August 7, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our sales team in UL's Fremont office in California. With minimal supervision, the Senior Sales Executive is responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts within North America and will work together with our Sales Executives in other regions on worldwide accounts.
- Identify and pursue prospects at key industry players through lead generation activities, including tradeshows, direct mailings, advertising, cold-calling, and referral programs.
- Meet with prospects to identify decison makers, understand their decision making criteria, and their needs.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential new clients.
- Responsible for meeting with and presenting to the highest clients with the highest profile and or potential.
- Provide value propositions, handle objections, prepare quotes, and close sales with prospects.
- Retain existing customers, when those customers are not handled by account management teams.
- Identify and resolve issues using your own judgement and initiative and acting without supervision.
- Coach and mentor lower-level staff on effective direct sales skills and sales processes.
- Support junior staff in the identification and evaluation of important customer information.
- Travel requirements vary monthly, anywhere from 10-50%, domestic and international.
- Compensation is a mix of salary and quarterly sales commission.
- A minimum of eight years of sales and business development experience.
- Enterprise sales (IT and procurement)
- Consumer electronics industry
- Software sales or marketing
- Computer graphics and performance
- Server performance
- General computer / mobile device / server hardware knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a suitable field.
- Candidate must have fluent English. Spanish or German is a plus.
- You must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and be willing to learn about our software.
- An interest in the latest PC and mobile hardware is a plus.
UL creates 3DMark, PCMark and VRMark, the world’s most popular and widely used benchmarks. We work with leading technology companies such as AMD, Intel, Microsoft and NVIDIA to develop benchmark tests for PCs, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, servers, and VR systems. Our software is used throughout industry, by hundreds of press publications and millions of people around the globe. For more information please visit benchmarks.UL.com.
UL is a global safety science organization with more than a century of expertise and innovation in the fields of product safety testing, inspection and verification services. Find out more at www.UL.com.
How to applyPlease send your application together with your CV to email@example.com.
October 11, 2017
October 6, 2017
September 20, 2017
September 7, 2017
August 17, 2017
August 9, 2017
June 22, 2017
June 19, 2017
June 6, 2017
April 13, 2017
March 28, 2017
March 23, 2017
February 27, 2017
February 22, 2017
December 7, 2016