We are always on the look out for exceptional talent. If you would like to join us, please write to email@example.com and tell us what you will bring to our team.
Based in Espoo, Finland | Posted August 28, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to grow our 3DMark team. You will play a key role in developing new benchmark tests for 3DMark - our flagship benchmarking application that is used by millions of gamers around the world.
Creating new benchmarks will involve many interesting challenges using new APIs and hardware features. Thanks to our partnerships with AMD, Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and other world-class companies you will be working at the leading edge of technology.
We work in small, self-managed teams that control their own time. You'll enjoy a great deal of autonomy and responsibility while making a significant and visible contribution to our software and online services.
- Design and develop new benchmark tests from start to finish.
- Introduce new features to our rendering pipeline.
- Create best-practice code for new APIs and hardware features.
- Collaborate with engineers from our industry partners.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- At least 5 years of experience in software design and development using C++.
- At least 3 years of experience in real-time computer graphics.
- Experience with profiling and optimizing GPU and CPU code.
- Extensive familiarity with a modern graphics APIs and shading languages.
- Solid knowledge of linear algebra.
- Good communication skills.
- PhD in a related field.
- Experience in software development for multiple platforms.
- Experience with VR APIs.
- Strong understanding of desktop and mobile GPU and CPU architecture.
- Experience with low-level vendor-specific optimizations.
- Good understanding of artist tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Unity.
- Interesting challenges working at the leading edge of graphics technology.
- An opportunity to join a talented team of programmers, artists, designers and engineers in a creative environment that is friendly and welcoming.
- Flexibility to choose the hours that bring out your best work.
How to apply
This year we're celebrating 20 years of defining performance with better benchmarks. But, with your help, our best is yet to come.
If you have what it takes for this position, apply now and help write our next chapter. Please send your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 22, 2017
November 20, 2017
November 15, 2017
November 13, 2017
November 7, 2017
October 11, 2017
October 6, 2017
September 20, 2017
September 7, 2017
August 17, 2017
August 9, 2017
June 22, 2017
June 19, 2017
June 6, 2017
April 13, 2017