We are always on the look out for exceptional talent. If you would like to join us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you bring to our team.
Based in Espoo, Finland | Posted April 19, 2016
We are looking for a talented front end developer to join our User Experience team in a full-time, permanent position.
We make 3DMark, PCMark and VRMark, the world's most widely used benchmarks. Our software helps people compare and understand the devices they use and depend on every day.
The User Experience team creates software clients, apps, websites and online services to support our benchmarks, using data and user insights to create unique products and services. Our culture values innovation and personal initiative.
We are looking for a front end developer who is capable of handling the product experience from wireframes to implementation with modern web technologies. You will also participate in the design and specification of new products and services.
We're currently using a wide range of technologies on various platforms, (from Objective C to C#) , and are in the process of migrating user facing components into the world of browser-based technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS). We welcome change, and we hope you do too. May the best technology win.
Your skills and experience
Relevant experience is important, but we are good at recognizing talent in those who are starting their career.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience or strong personal/open source projects
- A passion for user experience across platforms
- Development experience ranging from web to mobile
- Working on product design / development is a plus
- Good knowledge of modern web technologies
- Able to develop reusable and elegant HTML/CSS
- Able to build data-based views and components
- Understanding of modern JS design patterns and workflow
- Enthusiastic attitude towards development and user experience
- Good written and spoken English, fluent Finnish is appreciated
- An interest in the latest PC and mobile hardware is a plus
How to applyPlease send your application together with your CV to email@example.com.
Based in Espoo, Finland | Posted May 12, 2016
As a Senior 3D Designer at Futuremark we offer you a chance to do something new and unique. You will design and create benchmark scenes to test the performance limits of the latest graphics hardware and they need to look fantastic.
Together with our programmers, you'll use the latest techniques in real-time rendering to bring your ideas to life. Wide range of target platforms from cutting edge graphics cards, smartphones and tablets to VR headsets keep the work both challenging and interesting.
We work in small, self-managed teams that control their own tasks so you need to be proactive and self-motivated. You'll enjoy a great deal of creative freedom and responsibility from planning to finished product.
We are looking for experienced designer with an emphasis on next-gen game graphics production. You will start as part of the artist team and have the opportunity to evolve in lead position.
- Take responsibility of the projects to make the best possible graphics for target platform
- Produce high quality assets and scenes
Preferred skills and experience
- Proven artistic ability across multiple CG disciplines including modeling, texturing, lighting, shading and look development
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modelling and animation packages
- Experience making triple-A quality game graphics using modern game engines
- The ability to deliver under tight deadlines and plan your own work accordingly
- 5+ years of experience in real-time graphics
- Great team player
- Good written and spoken English
We would love if you
- Can plan and make cut scenes or CG short films
- Have experience with VR scenes
- Continous work contract with stable international corporation
- Monthly pay, yearly bonus plan
- Dental and healthcare package
- Support for balanced life
- Flexible working hours and great co-workers
How to apply
If you'd like to be part of building visually stunning benchmarks, please submit your portfolio with resume and we'll be in touch.
What’s in it for you
You'll work with equally talented programmers, artists, designers and engineers in an environment that's friendly and casual. We work in small, self-managed teams that control their own time. You'll enjoy a great deal of autonomy and responsibility while making a significant and visible contribution to our software and services.
Working at the cutting edge of new PC and mobile technology will give you an excellent opportunity to improve your existing skills, while learning new ones. We offer varied and interesting challenges and work with many of the world's leading technology companies.
We strive to balance energy and rest, work and home. We have height-adjustable, standing desks, for those that want them. There's a gym for working out and in-house massage for winding down. And for after hours relaxing, we're only a short walk from the award-winning Gallows Bird pub with its wide selection of real ales.
This is a rare chance to join a successful Finnish company that is number one in its field. Since 1997 Futuremark has helped millions of people understand the technology they rely on every day. Apply now and help us build and improve our services and products.
Futuremark creates 3DMark and PCMark, the world’s most popular benchmarks. We work with leading technology companies such as AMD, Intel, Microsoft and NVIDIA to develop benchmark tests for PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones. Our software is used throughout industry, by hundreds of press publications and millions of people around the globe. For more information please visit www.futuremark.com.
Building on 18 years of home-grown success, Futuremark became part of UL in 2014. UL is a global safety science organization with more than a century of expertise and innovation in the fields of product safety testing, inspection and verification services. Find out more at www.UL.com.
May 23, 2016
April 6, 2016
March 29, 2016
January 19, 2016
December 21, 2015
December 2, 2015
November 13, 2015
October 15, 2015
September 14, 2015
September 9, 2015
July 27, 2015
July 23, 2015
June 24, 2015
June 10, 2015
June 8, 2015