3DMark delists Android devices with suspicious scores
November 25, 2013
People rely on Futuremark benchmarks to produce accurate and unbiased results. That's why we have clear rules for hardware manufacturers and software developers that specify how a platform can interact with our benchmark software. In simple terms, a device must run our benchmarks without modification as if they were any other application.
When a device is suspected of breaking our rules it is delisted. 3DMark scores from delisted devices should not be used to compare devices. Delisted devices appear unranked, and without scores, at the bottom of the 3DMark Device Channel and the Best Mobile Devices list on our website.
What's new in 3DMark Android v188.8.131.522
- Devices with suspicious benchmark scores have been delisted from the Device Channel.
- You should not use scores from delisted devices to compare devices.
- Compare your score with Windows 8 tablets in the Device Channel.
- Devices are colour-coded by OS in the Device Channel.
- You can filter scores by OS in the Device Channel.
- Improved compatibility with the latest NVIDIA hardware.
- Improved compatibility with some Samsung Galaxy S3 models.
Download 3DMark for Android
3DMark is a free Android benchmark app available from Google Play.
UL and Futuremark, the future of benchmarking
November 4, 2014
PCMark for Android available now
October 27, 2014
Fire Strike Ultra - World's first 4K Ultra HD benchmark
October 13, 2014
PCMark 8 v2.2.282 update released
October 2, 2014
Record-breaking month for 3DMark world records
October 1, 2014
PCMark for Android press preview
September 30, 2014
Galax GOC 2014 Worldwide Qualifer Overclocking Competition
September 19, 2014
Huawei Ascend P7 delisted from 3DMark rankings
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
PCMark 8: Real Apps Deliver Relevant Results
August 7, 2014
Governments Choose PCMark to Specify PC Performance
July 7, 2014
3DMark Sky Diver has landed
June 11, 2014
3DMark Sky Diver at Computex
June 6, 2014
Announcing new 3DMark Sky Diver benchmark
May 28, 2014
HTC One (M8) removed from 3DMark benchmark rankings
April 1, 2014